Due to a major internal code refactoring, the update from last night brought performance improvements and a few minor changes. Here is the detailed changelog:
- Copied traders list is now sorted alphabetical by username.
- All API error codes are now meaningful strings instead of numbers.
- Improved Two-Factor Authentication reset logic.
- Fixed an interface bug in transaction log.
- URLs in API documentation are now clickable.
- Fixed a bug where overnight financing charges were applied to positions that were opened shortly after 17:00 (New York time).
- Moved the API call user/quota_status to quota/status and added some field to its return object.
- New paragraph on help page for unauthorized access.